- Category: Parade
- Hits: 165
|103||Harlingen High School Cheer|
|106||Harlingen Cardinal Quarterback Club|
|108||Harlingen South Cheerleaders|
|109||Harlingen South Mighty Hawk Band|
|110||Harlingen South Southern Stars|
|111||Lee H Means Fine Arts Academy|
|113||HCISD firefighting academy club|
|114||Coakley Middle School Band & Cheerleaders|
|117||Memorial Raider Band|
|119||Gutierrez Middle School – Jaguar|
|120||Sylvia Garza-Perez Cameron County Clerk|
|401||The Harlingen Housing Authority|
|402||Valley View Senior Living|
|404||Cameron County DA|
|407||Girls Scouts Troop 4138|
|408||Girls Scouts Troop 318|
|409||Cubscounts Troop 16|
|410||Subscout Pack 24|
|413||El Cordero Revivals|
|415||Ohana Off Road Jeep Club|
|416||Bravo Arts Academy|
|417||F & T Valley Motor Sports|
|418||Mom and Dad Adult Day Care #2 Harlingen|
|419||Epicc Vascular RGV Almost Angels Soccer Team|
|420||Dr Cano Cheerleaders|
|421||Palm Valley Gymnastics & Dance|
|422||Magic Kingdom Learning Center|
|502||Harlingen Elks Lodge 1889|
|503||Unidos Primary Home Care|
|504||Power House Church|
|505||Peter Piper Pizza|
|509||Harlingen Trinity Worship Center|
|512||FC Dallas Soccer Club|
|513||Leah Wise Law Firm|
|514||Travis Elementary Cheerleaders|
|515||Johnny's Korean Karate School|
|520||TYFA Harlingen Cardinals|
|521||Harlingen Youth Football League|
|522||Vernon Middle School|
|601||Iglesia Bautista Los Vecinos|
|602||Iglesia Lirio de Los Valles|
|603||IDEA San Benito|
|608||Youth Football League “Oilers”|
|609||Stx Divas Softball Team|
|612||HCISD Transportation Dept|
|613||Royal Academy of Dance & Cheer|
|618||Monarch Dance Studios|
|620||Legacy United Cheer|
|701||Optimal Truck Performance|
|702||New Sun Racing|
|703||Rolling Big Car Club|
|704||TopNotch C/T Club|
|VENDOR||Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo|
|VENDOR||Light of the World Church|
|VENDOR||Snacks el Chavito|
|VENDOR||Iglesia Luz Del Mundo|
- Category: Parade
- Hits: 8319
RGV JAYCEES 2017 CHRISTMAS PARADE
“Christmas Around the World”
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTRY DEADLINE IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25, 2017 AT 6:00PM
Parade will be on Friday December 1, 2017 at 7:00p.m.
(Parade will begin along Jackson & 4th Street and end on Jackson & “E”.)
Check–in starts at 5:00p.m. on Jackson and 6th St.
1. Floats and entries will be judged by the Christmas theme: “Christmas Around the World”
2. Entries must not exceed 15 feet in height from ground to highest point.
3. Positioning and placement of the parade entries is reserved by RGV Jaycees.
4. Entries must be at their designated positions by 5:30 p.m. on the day of the parade.
5. Late arrivals will be placed at the end of the parade.
6. Entries will be officially entered upon at www.rgvjaycees.com and a $100.00 entry fee paid online. SORRY NO REFUNDS.
7. Vendors register online with a $80.00 fee (please collect necessary permits)
8. In the interest of time and other entries, a 1 minute (60 seconds) stop in front of the Judges stand for judging.
9. IN THE INTEREST OF EVERYONE’S SAFETY, NOTHING MAY BE THROWN FROM ANY FLOAT AT ANY TIME.
10. Entries must exit F Street and through Van Buren.
11. Show cars will be limited to 6 cars per entry.
12. Motorcycle Clubs will be limited to 6 per entry.
13. Show Horses will be limited to 10 horses per entry. All Horses must have their own clean up crew.
14. During the parade, please stay within 50 feet of the preceding entry.
15. The parade will proceed "RAIN or SHINE".
16. Entrants are judged on Originality, Adherence to Theme and Appearance.
17. No Santa Clause actors permitted, the Jaycee’s will provide a Santa Clause to close the end of the parade.
18. All decisions of the RGV Jaycees appointed judging panel are final. Violation of any rules or regulations may result in an entry being removed from the parade.
19. ALL PARADE ENTRIES REGISTERED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL PAY A FEE OF $120.00
20. The RGV Jaycee Parade is an "AT YOUR OWN RISK EVENT".
21. *Please maintain family sensitivity when displaying your entry.*
22. All participants must enter through 7th St. to prevent congestion at line-up. Registration Check- in will begin at 5:00p.m. on the day of the parade, Friday, December 1, 2017 on 6th St. to collect entry number. ENTRY LEADER accepts full responsibility for their entry.
1st Place- $300.00 & Trophy
2nd Place-$100.00 &Trophy
3rd Place- Trophy
**Winners will be notified on Saturday December 2, 2017.
Thank you for helping make this RGV Jaycee’s Junior Chamber of Commerce event a success.